LiteManager — remote access software, remote administration
LiteManager Pro — software for remote control of computers over the Internet or remote administration in a local network, for distant learning, providing technical support to users and supervising work activity of employees.
The program allows to quickly and easily control computer desktop in real-time mode with full support for Windows 7 Aero, provides secure remote access to the file system, processes and services of the remote computer. LiteManager has built-in tools for creating network map, collecting technical data, ability to deploy and update using remote installation services and many other features.
Remote administration is now possible without IP address. Using Connect by ID mode, you can choose your personal unique ID by yourself and connect by it. Client and server modules of the program can work in networks connected to the Internet via a proxy server. LiteManager remote administration — Program description.
Download (full version for 30 days)
Licensing policy for LiteManager is one of the most flexible, one license for the program costs from $7 to $10. More information on buying LiteManager…
– a free version that includes key features and allows you to control up to 30 computers simultaneously free of charge! and more computers if you have a license key. Remote desktop without limits on session time and speed.
This version is available free of charge for both individuals and legal entities.
You can use the program to provide technical support for users. The ability to configure your own connection by ID server (NoIP) ensures completely autonomous and independent operation, and as a result, the operation of the whole technical support service.
Main features of the Free version and its key differences from the Pro version are shown in the table LiteManager Free remote computer administration.
Download (free version for 30 computers)
After purchasing a license key for LiteManager, you can use it in free LiteManager Free version to increase the number of remotely controlled computers.
Advantages of our product:
- You can control and view the desktop of a remote computer. Remote Desktop control.
- You can use Drag&Drop function, system clipboard, Copy&Paste function, switch between the monitors and users working in different terminal sessions. There is support for graphical shell of Windows 7 Aero which doesn’t turn off when connection is established. The program can work in economy mode to decrease the network traffic consumption.
- File manager for working with files and folders.
- It allows browsing the file system, copy, delete, run and open files for editing and offers a tab system for faster navigation. File manager can transfer data between two connected computers.
- Remote task manager
- It allows you to control processes and services, view information about running programs, launch and stop them. Task manager also displays information about connected users.
- Power management
- This mode allows you to restart or turn on a computer by using Wake-On-LAN function. You also can turn on, turn off or switch a monitor to the standby mode.
- Text chat and audio and video chat
- You can communicate with users in a text chat. You also can send a message to a user in the form of notification. Audio and video chat for communication via a microphone and webcam. The chat can work in dialog, broadcast or audio and video capture mode.
- Telnet control of computer via command line.
- Connection in the form of command line, you can work as a user or as a system.
- Device manager and inventory.
- It allows to quickly and easily collect information about installed hardware and software.
- Screen recorder.
- Independent desktop recording into a video file. It is a convenient and efficient tool for controlling working time of employees.
- Network map.
- You can create a topology map of your network with all equipment to facilitate the administration process. The map is fully interactive with the ability to connect and configure connections.
- Connecting a server with a dynamic IP address and cascade connection functionality that allows to work in complex networks.
- Using «Callback connection» or «Connect by ID» functions you can connect to computers that are not accessible in the Internet. Cascade connection allows you to create a connection to a LM server via another LM server. The program can be used through a proxy server.
- Remote installation and update.
- Several methods of program installation by means of built-in Windows tools, MSI and program’s auto update function. A server can be configured before installation.
- Server search.
- This feature allows finding computers both with installed server side components and without them, after which you can add them in the main list.
- Registry editor.
- Connecting to the registry with ability to edit data as well as to import and export registry keys.
- Connect by ID and NoIP application.
- Using «Connect by ID» mode you can connect to computers without IP addresses and specify a convenient ID by yourself. Additional application NoIP ships with the program and allows to connect LMViewer and LMServer without an IP address and to configure your enterprise server of ID connections. NoIP can also be used on UNIX systems running Wine.
The full list of LiteManager features and screenshots are provided below.
Connect by ID. How to establish a connection by ID.
Overview of solutions for corporate and home users.
OnLine program help is now available on the website.
Answers to questions official FAQ.
Knowledge base for LiteManager.
Other free programs from LiteManagerTeam: Eyes Relaxing and Focusing
and Cowboy with Keyboard