LiteManager installation guide. You can always download the latest version of the program from the official website litemanager.ru.
- Unpack the zip file with two MSI files inside: LiteManager Pro — Server.msi and LiteManager Pro — Viewer.msi, where Free or Pro are versions of the program. The full version and the free version differ only in Viewer modules. Server modules are the same in both versions.
- Run LiteManager Pro — Server.msi if you want to install Server or LiteManager Pro — Viewer if you want to install Viewer.
- Follow the instructions of the installation wizard.
- During Server installation, you will see the security settings dialog box, where you can set the access password for the client module or specify the necessary security settings for Windows users (active directory). Thus, the program offers two security subsystems. You can also specify additional settings (select the necessary security level, customize settings for an IP filter).
- The installation is completed.
During the installation, Server automatically integrates into the standard Windows XP/2003/Vista/7 firewall. However, if the firewall was disabled during the installation for some reason, make sure that Server is added to the exception list.