LiteManager OSX client and iOS client.
The main window of Viewer contains main elements for controlling remote computers and additional tools to configure and administer a computer network. For convenience, main control elements are displayed on a separate modes panel and duplicated in the context menu.
The window is divided into the main area, where list of connections is displayed, two separate panels with modes and groups and the main menu.
You can change the state of some elements, for example, to move or hide groups and modes panel or to delete or add the required modes. List of computers can be viewed as pictures of screens, icons, in the form of a list or table. The main menu contains items for activating additional tools, adding a new connection, searching for servers, remote installation, connection by ID, etc. From the main menu, you can open the program options, view information about the current version of the program, get an update.
1. Viewer's main menu.
2. Toolbar with the main control elements.
3. List of connections (remote computers) or main address book.
4. Connection groups tree.
5. List of connection modes. Main modes of operation with a remote computer.
6. Context menu of the selected connection. It allows you to open options menu and activate the necessary mode.
7. Elements for switching between the list of connections and the network map.
8. Opening the configuration dialog box for the list of connections.
9. Slider for changing sizes of the remote screen thumbnails.
10. Additional information about the selected connection.
1. Open the selected connection in the current mode.
2. Add a new connection.
3. Remove the selected connections.
4. Update the status of connections currently displayed in the list.
5. Reauthorize connections, including authorization of all autologon connections.
6. Refresh the thumbnails of the established connections.
7. Automatically search the network for remote Servers.
8. Viewer's options.
9. Open the text chat.
10. Start the remote update procedure for connections with outdated Server versions.
11. Search for connection in contact list.
12. Connection by ID.
13. Active connection window.
15. Compatible with Wine.
16. Tickets system.
17. Servers settings control.
The program interface is constantly updated with small changes (new features, modes and settings). We will change the look and feel of the program by adding new features rather than changing the features that you are already familiar with. Thus, after working with any version of the program you can easily upgrade to the new version.
The contact's context menu.
Functions of the context menu:
Active connection window.
In this window you can see the list of current active connections, divided by mode, and to view a log of recent events in the program.
When selecting a connection from the list of Active connections, the window in this mode will be shown in the foreground.
Attach to main window — to dock the window beside the main window.
On top — position the window on the top plan.
Close selected connection — when enabled, allows you to close the Windows in the list of active connections by clicking to them.