- 09 January 2017
- LiteManager 4.8 and client for Mac OS and iOS
- New Litemanager 4.8 via global chat jabber trough NOIP. New Teacher mode for testing and file distribution and collection.
LiteManager OSX client and iOS client.
- 07 June 2015
- Litemanager.ru - remote support software
- A new website design was created; help system, overview of solutions, instructions and documentation for the program are now available. Support Linux, Mac OS by Wine.
- 31 May 2015
- LiteManager - remote access software
- Remote access over the Internet without IP address with the use of ID. Remote desktop with support for Windows 10. Classroom management software free. Demonstration and online Presentation.
Portable version of ROM-Viewer
The program's client module can run in the portable mode, which allows storing all settings and files of the program in one place. This mode is convenient for working with the program from removable USB flash drives. To use this mode, you should create text file license.txt in the same folder where program files are located. In this file you should specify your license key.
How to create the portable Viewer version?
• If necessary, create a folder on the flash drive where Viewer will be located.
• Copy the file ROMViewer.exe to the created folder from the folder where LiteManager is installed.
• Copy files with the *.lng extension to the created folder.
• Copy files with the *.chm extension to the created folder.
• If you need to be able to install the server remotely from Viewer, copy the Server folder together with its entire contents to the created folder.
• Create an empty license.txt file in the created folder with the portable Viewer version.
• That's all, now you can run the program from removable media.
In the folder where the portable version will be located, the program will automatically create settings files and address book for connections. So, for the portable version to function, the media or folder you run it from must be writable.
The portable version is not available in the trial mode, so only registered users can use it. Just like in the regular version, add the purchased license key to the license manager.