NoIP FREE servers is not available

Troubleshooting

NoIP FREE servers is not available

Postby fudabushi » 16 Sep 2019, 18:35

I am getting the message "NoIP FREE servers is not available" when trying to connect by ID to a client that is connected to my private NoIP server. This was all working fine a couple of days ago although the client computer has since restarted. The client connects successfully and the viewer shows that it is connected to the correct ID but it has the message in red and does not allow me to control or view the client. Any help is appreciated.
fudabushi

Re: NoIP FREE servers is not available

Postby admin » 17 Sep 2019, 13:07

Change Viewer from Free to Pro mode
http://www.litemanager.com/support/help ... ution_kit/

or Open your NOIP for other users (just for data transfer) and it will be available for LM Viewer Free .
Best Regards LiteManagerTeam
admin
Администратор

Postby fudabushi » 17 Sep 2019, 14:39

Thanks. I have done this as well as purchased a licence. It now connects however I cannot see the connection in the Viewer and I have no way to view or control the client. In the Viewer -> Groups panel it gives my the plus sign to add new connection but does not show the connection I have just created.
fudabushi

Postby fudabushi » 17 Sep 2019, 14:53

It even prompts me for my password so I know it is connecting. I don't need to connect to any other computers but I cannot see this one computer in my connection list. There are no computers in my connection list and if I click Connection -> Add it gives me the error "License Limit has been reached".
fudabushi

Postby admin » 18 Sep 2019, 12:19

use free license key or delete address book file.
C:\ProgramData\LiteManager Files\Connections_3.4.xml
Best Regards LiteManagerTeam
admin
Администратор

Return to LiteManager: Support