Question about "Manual Logon" in the Viewer

Troubleshooting

Question about "Manual Logon" in the Viewer

Postby mikhoul » 20 May 2018, 02:45

I'm a new user and I have one question: I have 1 server in my Lite-manage viewer to test and it work fine, I'm learning about all the functions slowly.

But I have a question about the Viewer I see my Server and in the icon/thumbnail when I open Lite Manager it is written over the Thumbnail "Manual Logon" like this:

As soon I double click on the thumbnail and logon I cant see the real thumbnail with the desktop from the server like this:

So my question is how I can make the viewer to connect automatically when I open on my server to see the real Desktop without the need to double click on the the thumbnail to logon ? :?:

Another question: I found that I can remove the option to close the server with the Icon in the taskbar but I'd like to know if there is an option to remove completely the Icon in the taskbar so it will be less confusing for non tech user ?

Thanks ! :)
mikhoul

Re: Question about "Manual Logon" in the Viewer

Postby admin » 20 May 2018, 06:38

So my question is how I can make the viewer to connect automatically when I open on my server to see the real Desktop without the need to double click on the the thumbnail to logon ? :?:

Yes sure, turn on Auto-logon option for the connection.
Right click on connection item, Properties, check on Auto-Logon

It is possible changing auto logon interval

---
Another question: I found that I can remove the option to close the server with the Icon in the taskbar but I'd like to know if there is an option to remove completely the Icon in the taskbar so it will be less confusing for non tech user ?

Unfortunately, at this moment tray Icon is permanent visible
It's possible in old version of LiteManager server, 4.6.
Best Regards LiteManagerTeam
admin
Администратор

Return to LiteManager: Support