Graphics card speed on the server

Troubleshooting

Graphics card speed on the server

Postby funberry » 04 Oct 2017, 23:34

I notice when controlling one server, the video ( in 1920 x 1080) is very responsive, but when controlling another server, it is sluggish - dragging a simple explorer window across the screen, the window lags by a half second or so.
Connection is Gigabit ethernet and all machines are on a LAN in the same room. The sluggish machine is windows 10 64bit, the fast one is XP 32bit. I have no video cards, just using the video adaptor provided on the MOBO. Would installing a more performant video card on the sluggish server speed up the response?
In your experience, what is more likely to be a the response limiting factor: network speed , or graphics adaptor speed?
funberry

Re: Graphics card speed on the server

Postby admin » 05 Oct 2017, 07:50

I have no video cards, just using the video adaptor provided on the MOBO. Would installing a more performant video card on the sluggish server speed up the response?

I think yes, problem in Video card, LiteManager using video card acceleration function.

In your experience, what is more likely to be a the response limiting factor: network speed , or graphics adaptor speed?

network speed, but PC must have good/normal CPU and Video,
Best Regards LiteManagerTeam
admin
Администратор

Return to LiteManager: Support