LMProxy

Troubleshooting

LMProxy

Postby ptukey » 12 Jul 2017, 15:25

If I set "Server as a Proxy" (http://www.litemanager.com/support/help ... ia_server/) and set a installation to use those settings, when they go offsite (say their home), I should still be able to remote into them correct? Because they will be communicating back to through the external IP of the Proxy?

Thanks in advance

Phil
ptukey

Re: LMProxy

Postby admin » 13 Jul 2017, 05:21

Hi!
Yes, sure.
the "Server as a Proxy" must be Online if you want to connect through them to another PC.
Best Regards LiteManagerTeam
admin
Администратор

Postby ptukey » 13 Jul 2017, 15:40

So as long as the LMProxy server is online and the remote PC is setup to use the LMProxy, then when I use the Viewer I should be able to connect to them (as long as they are online)? Just making sure I understand.
ptukey

Postby ptukey » 14 Jul 2017, 18:34

So I tried LMProxy and that actually does not work for remote computers. I ended up using NoIP. However now when I am trying to connect to the remote PC, it appears to connect but then asks for credentials. It is a "domain" computer which means that my domain credentials should work, however the credentials box keeps popping back. Any ideas as to why that would be and how to resolve it?
ptukey

Postby admin » 15 Jul 2017, 05:25

So as long as the LMProxy server is online and the remote PC is setup to use the LMProxy, then when I use the Viewer I should be able to connect to them (as long as they are online)? Just making sure I understand.

I think yes, give me some screenshots of connection and settings.

which means that my domain credentials should work, however the credentials box keeps popping back. Any ideas as to why that would be and how to resolve it?

For testing try use Password protection... it will work ?
Best Regards LiteManagerTeam
admin
Администратор

Return to LiteManager: Support