Feature Request: Clipboard Sync Get/Set

General talks about LiteManager utility.

Feature Request: Clipboard Sync Get/Set

Postby hendryjl » 09 Mar 2020, 17:18

Hello!

I've always had some issues here and there with clipboard sync for some reason, and it was simplest just to disable it, and then use the get/set buttons when I needed them, which I do quite a bit. Unless I missed it, on the list of keyboard shortcuts, the get/set clipboard aren't offered. Is there an existing (undocumented) shortcut already there somewhere? If not, what do you think about allowing us to create a hotkey for each (get/set?).

If I were dreaming of my ideal way to have it implemented, it would just be one shortcut, and the system would track which system had it's clipboard updated most recently and that one would sync to the opposite. You know, while I'm asking, I thought I would ask BIG. :-)

Thanks!
-Jim
hendryjl

Re: Feature Request: Clipboard Sync Get/Set

Postby admin » 10 Mar 2020, 08:22

Hello!
Really very nice idea

New ver 4950,
combination Alt+F9 added , it should sync. clipboard. (in LM Viewer's settings Main menu - Settings - Hotkeys page, possible to change combinations)
Please check it, link to new Viewer
http://litemanager.com/bug_test/ROMViewer.zip
Best Regards LiteManagerTeam
admin
Администратор

Postby hendryjl » 10 Mar 2020, 16:39

Works exactly as expected!! Thank you! I ended up setting mine to ctrl-shit-c.

Out of curiosity... I have the microsoft ergonomic 4000 keyboard (a very common keyboard). I has some extra keys on it. For instance, it has some extra keys above the number pad. Those don't register as what they are labeled when I record a new key. Is there any way for me to use those specific keys (with ctrl-key) for hotkeys? Would I need to do a diagnostic capture of what key int is coming back for those keys to answer that question?

I didn't need to buy a license for the scenario I use this software for, but I did anyway years back. It'm really glad I did as it's been a fantastic tool for me!

-Jim
hendryjl

Postby admin » 10 Mar 2020, 17:55

I'm not sure in special keys.
We use only standard keys.
Best Regards LiteManagerTeam
admin
Администратор

Return to LiteManager: General Discussions