Perfect solution for my flightsim setup

General talks about LiteManager utility.

Perfect solution for my flightsim setup

Postby Pippo » 26 Mar 2017, 12:39

Hi, firstly let me express my thanks for this excellent software solution, it really is remarkable that you allow free use of the majority of the functionality. I am currently in the process of building a full scale flight simulation cockpit at home for my personal use, 10 years in the building and nearly complete. I have up to eight Windows computers in operation to power a collection of monitors acting as display screens, outside views and instrument displays. It has been a nightmare trying to get access to control each of these machines from a central consol. Having tried hardware KVM solutions and given up due the number of units required and the expense, I resorted to trying another "free" remote control software package which works OK but is unusable in practice as it leaves a big disconnection message on the host screens at the end of each session.
Having discovered LiteManager, I was astonished how good it is, I've installed it as a server on each of the flight sim machines and each one now can be controlled seamlessly and inconspicuously by a single viewer machine. Many thanks for your generosity in allowing up to 30 servers, I will never get close to the limit.
The only issue I have is that I am not able to include my windows surface 3 tablet machine as a server, nothing I do allows it to be controlled, not a show stopper as I can use its touch screen...
Regards Mike
Pippo

Re: Perfect solution for my flightsim setup

Postby admin » 27 Mar 2017, 09:46

Hi!
tried to run LiteManager in QuickSupport mode ? as a single executable file
http://www.litemanager.com/QuickSupport/

Thank you very much.
Best Regards LiteManagerTeam
admin
Администратор

Re: Perfect solution for my flightsim setup

Postby Pippo » 27 Mar 2017, 21:17

Hi, thanks for the advice.... I will try this.
Regards Mike
Pippo

Return to LiteManager: General Discussions